Well the landscape renovation at the outlying facility was completed and here is the results. It has been hectic as usual so it has not allowed me to post as often as I would like. None the less the renovation was a complete success. All the plantings took well and are looking great. Here is a before and after of the area.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice RecipeThis pumpkin pie spice recipe is easy to make and will add wonderful flavor to your holiday pies. As with most herbs and spices be sure you store it in a cabinet away from sunlight using a jar with a tight fitting lid. Be sure and make a new batch each year to assure thatRead More...
- Bee Balm (Monarda didyma) Herb Of The WeekBee Balm (Monarda didyma) is a great attractor of butterflies, hummingbirds’ and bees to the garden. It is also used in tea and salads a hardy perennial it will be a big star in the summer garden. Growing Bee Balm Preferring morning sun and afternoon shade in a rich moist soil bee balm will quicklyRead More...
- The Difference Between Heirlooms and Hybrids | Recipes for a Healthy You on Vegetable Seeds Hybrid Or Heirloom
- Garden Design Cambridge on Garden Design Is Vision Plus
- Northern Beaches Landscapers on A Wonderful Backyard Landscaping Idea
- pond kits on Building A Backyard Pond
- Noe Valley Real Estate » How to go about Garden Soil Preparation on The Real Dirt On Soil
Gardening Resource Page
About the author
Glenn Bronner is a professional groundskeeper with over 45 years of horticultural experience. Glenn is a published author of hundreds of articles on gardening and gardening related subjects.
Glenn gardens in zone 5 in the Chicagoland area.
You may visit him at
Hanging Out On Google+
Permanent link to this article: http://www.glenns-garden.com/final-update-on-outlying-facilities-landscape/